Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Behind the ball...

Okay, I've been slacking on this blog a little so finally posting some photos from last Thursday's day game against Oakland. It was kind of a sad day because of the news...but I tell you one thing: David Ortiz is still one of the coolest/nicest/funniest ballplayers out there.
More photos to come: Paul McCartney at Fenway tomorrow night , then off to NYC to photograph the Sox/Yanks and get some much needed photos of Victor Martinez and hopefully A-Rod crying like a little b*tch when the ump calls a third strike on him. Those are my favorite! Stay tuned...



1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael, your stuff is awesome. Love the closeup of Ortiz...he seems to be taking everything really well. I was @ the game on Thursday and it was definitely strange to have to break that news to people around me.

    Thanks for posting.

    - Jeff

    ReplyDelete