Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just Like Old Times

My intern Brooks got a killer shot of Ortiz jumping in the pile last night (kudos to him for capitalizing on the situation and my night off). Normally it would bother me to miss a shot like this...and it did at first, but I have a feeling this is going to happen again. Look at his power numbers for the last month-nine long balls and 23 RBI's in the last 30 games. Only Carlos Peña, Mark Reynolds and Prince Fielder have more in that span. Plus, when Ortiz is hitting walk-offs good energy abounds in the clubhouse.
I'm doing the '09 team photo today and I think it's a perfect day for it since I can assume that all the guys will be in a great mood. After the photo I'm going up in a helicopter to shoot aerials of the park (yesterday's trip got canceled due to high humidity levels) so look for those photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment